License agreement on use of the program «iScreeny»
- 1. Overview
- 2. General
- 3. Collection of personal and non-personal Information
Use of certain features of the Software may require submission of certain personal information, including your first and last name, email address, a nickname (or other user ID) and a password.
iScreeny may also collect or receive additional non-personally identifiable usage information specifically related to the use of a particular feature or offering on the Software, and responses to the offerings and advertisements presented on the iScreeny website; data automatically transferred by the Software installed on the user’s device in the course of its use, including, but not limited to, IP address, cookies, the user’s browser data (or any other software used to access the Services), time of access, as well as the URL of the page requested.
iScreeny may also collect or receive (in some cases as part of the internet communication protocol) certain non-personally identifiable technical information, when the Website and pages are visited or when a iScreeny client is used.
- 4. Purpose of Collecting and Processing User Personal Information
- 4.1. The Company only collects and stores personal details required for the provision of the Services (execution of agreements and contracts with the user).
- 4.2. The Company may use user personal information in order to:
- 4.2.1. Identify a party to an agreement or contract with the Company;
- 4.2.2. Provide personalized services to the user;
- 4.2.3. Contact the user;
- 4.2.4. Target advertisements;
- 4.2.5. Carry out statistical and other kinds of research and analysis based on anonymized data.
- 5. Cookies
- 6. Third Party Ad Advertising
iScreeny does not provide advertisers access to any personally identifiable information that you have provided to iScreeny (keeping in mind that anything you have elected to share publicly on the site is available to everyone to see).
Questions and Comments